Customer Portal to Track Water Usage and Place Water Orders
North Unit Irrigation District is happy to announce our customer portal!
Track your water usage, your water rights and place online water orders.
Starting the 2020 irrigation season, ALL rides will be able to order water through the customer portal.
Water users will be able to log into their online account to see their water usage and ALL water users can schedule their water orders online.
How to Set Up Your Account
There are two types of accounts: the operator and the authorized user accounts.
If you are the legal water operator of the headgate, North Unit will provide you the account information and access key to set up your account as the operator. This account level has full access to all levels of your information such as last bills paid, operable turn outs, and water rights.
To get set up, please fill out the form below and your account login information will be sent to you by email.
Authorized User Account:
If you are not the legal water operator but are, for example, hired to manage the delivery and coordination of water orders, the operator can give you access to their information as an authorized user. Operators can give authorized users one of three levels of access:
- Full access to all information and ordering capability on all headgates (Full Access),
- Only ordering capabilities on all headgates (Orders Only),
- Only ordering capabilities on select headgates (Orders by Gate).
Which means, the operator must create an account first and give the authorized user access.
- Operator must fill out form below or call the main office to obtain activation code for their customer portal.
- With the code, set up their account through this link.
- Once account is set up, Operator must go to Settings, and under Manage Authorized Users, click Add an Authorized User
- Operator will add the Name and Email of the authorized user and a Unique Code of the operator’s choice. This code should be no more than 7 digits long.
- Operator sets level of access (Permissions).
- Operator shares code with authorized user.
- Authorized user sets up their account by inserting the same name, email, and unique code entered by the Operator.
- If confusion or problems persist, call the office.