The health and safety of our customers, employees, and the others we serve is of the utmost importance. As an organization, we are closely monitoring developments related to the Coronavirus and its potential impact across our service area. Following the Oregon Health Authority and Center for Disease Control recommendations, North Unit Irrigation District will be closing its office to the public for in-person services starting Monday, March 23, 2020. The closure will remain in effect until such time that appropriate conditions and measures are in place to ensure public health and safety.
Although the district office will be closed to the public, office staff will still be available to answer questions via telephone at 541.475.3625 and/or email at email@example.com. In-person meetings are available on a very limited basis and by appointment only. Please contact the district office at 541.475.3625 to schedule an appointment.
For customers wishing to make payments:
• A locked drop box will be available at the main entrance to the district office (2024 NW Beech St., Madras) for payments and other correspondence needing district attention.
• Pay by phone with a credit card by contacting the district office at 541.475.3625.
• Pay by e-check or credit card on-line at www.northunitid.com. Click on the blue “Pay Online” button in the top righthand corner of the webpage and follow the instructions for payment.
(E-check and credit card payments are subject to transaction fees)
For customers wishing to submit RRA forms and other correspondence:
• Completed RRA forms and other correspondence needing district attention can be deposited in the locked drop box located at the main entrance to the district office.
• On a temporary basis completed and signed RRA forms can also be submitted via fax to 541.475.3905 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, the district does not anticipate any interruptions to field operations or irrigation deliveries for the 2020 irrigation season.
District contact info:
Telephone: 541.475.3625 Fax: 541.475.3905
Address: 2024 NW Beech Street, Madras, OR, 97741
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.